About Fortis Therapy and Training
Fortis Therapy and Training are a multi-award winning therapeutic mental health and emotional wellbeing service. Alexis Powell-Howard, is the MD of Fortis Therapy and Training and a TEDx speaker, psychotherapist, systemic practitioner, coach, trainer, and mediator, who is facilitating the conversation.
Alexis and her business have worked with police forces for many years providing effective therapy, training, and team development.
- Episode 1: The duty of self care
- Episode 2: The masks we wear
- Episode 3: Working as a firearms officer
- Episode 4: Force control room
- Episode 5: Family liaison officers
- Episode 6: Protecting vulnerable people
- Episode 7: In response
- Episode 8: Working as a traffic officer