Network strategic aims
- Act as the voice of occupational health professionals who work in policing to communicate, inform, and influence national developments.
- Exchange information and knowledge across the network for the purpose of developing the quality of police occupational health services and the development of best practice.
- Share specialist knowledge between the network's professional groups to help inform the National Police Wellbeing Service (NPWS) and its strategic aims.
Occupational health practitioner member page
This occupational health practitioner member page contains up to date information, the good practice hub, and meeting summaries.
Who can join the member page
To join the members only page, applicants need to confirm that they are an occupational health practitioner or work in a police occupational health department.
How to access the member page
- You will need to create an Oscar Kilo account using the login area at the top right of this website.
- Once you have an account, contact us to confirm your eligibility to join the occupational health practitioner member page.
- We will send you an email confirming that you have been given access.
- Login to your Oscar Kilo account and use the button below to enter the member page. (You need to login first or you will see an access denied message.)
Creating an account also gives you access to lots of other resources only available to people working in UK policing. If you need further support or don't have a .police.uk email address please get in touch.