At Oscar Kilo, the National Police Wellbeing Service (NPWS) we work really closely with senior leaders, wellbeing teams, officers, staff, and volunteers who work across policing. We also have really great relationships with our partners nationally and internationally, creating joint resources, running webinars, training courses, and supporting each other.
Our ‘Together we are OK’ campaign celebrates these relationships it shows how by working together we are improving the wellbeing of our people.
By working together with you, your force and other policing organisations, our aim is that every member of the police service feels confident that their wellbeing is taken seriously and that they are properly supported by their organisation.
We want to help:
- reduce stigma around seeking support or help
- help police forces build world–class wellbeing support for everyone who works for them
- improve knowledge and understanding of help and support available
- encourage people to support themselves and realise their own potential
- improve personal resilience and self-help skills
Social media posts
We have used feedback from force wellbeing leads to design a selection of social media posts that show how together we are making a difference. Here are a few of them. If you wish to submit feedback from your force please contact us.