There are two, two-day courses scheduled for May 2022. See full details below.
Peer Support training is scheduled on the following dates for the forces listed below:
- 5th and 6th May 2022 - Lancashire Constabulary (face-to-face training)
- 30th and 31st May 2022 - Derbyshire (online training)
Is this course for me?
The training will cover the following areas:
- An overview of the OK Peer Support model
- The Peer Support process
- An introduction to mental health and self care
- Non – clinical training for OK Peer Supporters
Please note, this is a two-day training course.
These courses regularly take place throughout the year and dates will be supplied directly to forces who have adopted this training.
How to access this training
To be considered for one of these courses, you must firstly contact your force Wellbeing lead who may put your name forward. Please note we are unable to accept individual applications for this course.
What previous delegates are saying about this course
Very informative, I feel equipped to use my new found knowledge to support others with confidence.
It has given me enough information, knowledge and confidence to be a good Peer Support Champion.
One of the best courses I have been on in a long time. Very engaging and really good course content.